2012年2月13日星期一

Infatuated with her boyfriend to go to become a monk as I do not agree with only

Royal Blue/Gold Sweetheart Colimn Beading/Ruffle Taffeta Short Cocktail Homecomi...

I had just told him to play with, too much thought, he could later say that this is the first time, gave me a lot of pressure. I know the first time how important woman in mind, if I had I was not as "confused, today will not become so loose, I hate the man that ruined my ... ...
18 years old, I am dead I fell in love with a big 5-year-old boy, and he had never cherish my feelings, and even dare to admit that to play with me personally, but also blame me too seriously. I asked him, do you mind me as worthless women? Very cheap it?
Instead, he laughed at me is wishful thinking, I said do not curse sprinkle Paoniao see their own conditions, to marry him unless South Korea's plastic surgery. Then I completely bridesmaid dresses lost hope, but also figured out, do anything for this man is not the value.
He said those who have sweet talk, all from a bet with friends, win or lose that and I can go to bed. I was that he fraudulently obtained ??, as he told the parents fall out over.
Since then, I became very casual, as long as someone would dare me well, as long as requested, I will promise, the man who took great pains to do is to prepare not carnal? I will help them reach a wish earlier, tail will be naturally exposed to when I will be freed, why go to a waste of time!
The kind of thing is mutual, I do not necessarily eat the loss, contrary to what the smelly man I know. Can be met since he has changed some of my views. He was very serious, even the hand is always over-cautious, have a 22-year-old man, still so shy, really rare. I am older than he old, compared to my pungent, bold. He said that he appreciated my forthright, but he will never do it.
Contacts a month, he did not even face me some blush, too honest. He said the girls never talked about before, secretly liked a school that does not explain anything. He's introverted, honest work, and sometimes I think with him also tiring. He said those little jokes are not funny. Counter to what he likes to listen to my nagging, I am a person that is more boring.
Although he was bookish, fairly certain temperament, which is what I did not break up with him as soon as one of the reasons. There live evening dresses more than three months, and he did not make me the courage to kiss, once asked me to late night, when the parting was my initiative to send him one. During that time, I think he always felt quite funny.
He and I first took place between the night at my birthday. He bought me cake, gifts, and roses. I was touched. Really, although I had more than a dozen boys exchanges, no one can care about my feelings, and no one is willing to calm down and listen to my story, except his.
What is he never listen to my command, why would I let him why? Very obedient kind. I know I'm impatient, and some strong, anger is also large, which he can endure, he has not sourness. A lot of stuff is not fake, and although I have some look down on him, but he's good I was in mind.
That night, in the rental house, I live him, and he looked very clumsy, all hands to find a place, I helped him finally completed.
To be honest, I told him some moved, some impulse, always felt that contacts more than four months, I have always respected him, and I gave him a chance. I do not know is his first.
Later, he clasped me that I was his life's first woman, he will love me forever, pain my whole life. At that time, what I would have ShuiBuLai, tears flow, and he thought I was crying for him. There may know, I thought of my first, I thought of those thin men.
He said he would work hard to make money, let me be the happiest woman. These words, in fact I have already tired of hearing from his mouth say I was very trust. I did not doubt him, but it also can not afford, on the one hand I told him not much good impression, he did not like the food my heart. Also, I think he really tender, men should be a little wild, nor do I do not like to protect men. I also need to find a shoulder to rely on.
That, I sleep, like to see him sleeping, my heart is very confused. The next day, I bluntly asked him to break up, he was suffering, but also self-blame for the things last night, I said this is not his fault, is I could not him. He does not understand, the first active and hugged me, and I frankly told him not like Jiedi Lian.
He said he almost never, I say you care about family, people care, I care. Later, he said nothing, and leaves. He looked away in the back, I cried again. In fact, as long as he again insisted, and he does not let go hold my hand, I am willing. He simply can not have confidence on their own, simply do not understand women!
Then, after a month, one day he suddenly called me friend, that he quit work, but also left a letter to the family, a man went to the Mountain, the cell phone turned off, most likely to do the monks.
Friends say they know that things between us, and said he very emotional during this time Its low, often alone in a daze, it is not talking, but always told him alive boring. I am afraid you really want the trouble, and begged me to accompany him to find his family.
I agreed to go! He really is in the Wutai Mountains, but not being a monk, listening cocktail dresses to Buddhist masters say it? Saw me, he just as excited as the children ran out, the master said he was not suitable for practice ... ... (

没有评论:

发表评论